GraphicsFantasticGraphicsFantastic

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

anotherfight anotherfight

I enjoyed this!

There is definetly raw talent coursing your veins, there's only one thing i didn't like bout this flash, those little sound effects at the end i thought spoilt the mood of it, but no doubt you'll get people saying next time use sound effects so, what ya can ya do! lol

All Wound Up All Wound Up

Hilarious :D

That guy clearly deserved it! lol

Enter The Katrix Enter The Katrix

Nothing great

Graphics weren't that great, but the idea's there overall could be better! It's probably the music file you have in the flash that's giving it the large file size!, compress the music file to make it smaller!

UberCream responds:

Yeah, sounds are cool...

Anomaly Anomaly

In one word........Entertaining

This was a good piece of flash animation, though the gap between the swift 3D renders and your flash artwork is a little too big for it to be intergrated seamlessly and unnoticeably, though that aside this was a well thought-out idea and well executed!
Keep up the work
Let me know if you want some advice relating 3D
Anthony
(The_Bravo_Brothers)

graphite-one responds:

I did not know I had any 3D in the film. Except for camera tracking downward at the beginning with the shape tweened buildings, there was none.

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

Good Idea, Good Animation, Overall A Good 3D Short

It was a good use of Primitive Modelling, Good Texturing, Good animation on the characters as well as the little details on the litter that produce a realistic wind effect. But you did lack proper lighting, but some 3D programs don't do effective lighting without having to do lots of tweaks, so i could understand if you wanted to save time on the rendering. The only advice i could say would be to make and animate your own sky rather than using a simple sky background, it looks much better. So what did you use LW,3DS Max, C4D, or Maya?
-Anthony- (The_Bravo_Brothers)

Muay Thai Secrets Muay Thai Secrets

Great form on the moves, pity it was short

Being that i am a student of Muay Thai, i found the moves were drawn in good correlation to how they are actually performed and also good use of certain moves for the moment of the fight. Next time though make it longer if possible be a shame not too!

Anthony
(The_Bravo_Brothers)

Now & Before Now & Before

Great use of Chopin's Raindrop prelude

Very well animated movie, and great choice in chopin's music, im a big fan of his so well done!

The Pianist (a tragedy) The Pianist (a tragedy)

I wish i hadn't even bother hitting play

Im a pianist and found that just insulting, i mean two arms moving isn't really animation the only thing good in it was the music and if you knew anything about playing a piano you would have at least made his feet move for the peddles? overall DON'T WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME!!!